Dil❤️ ki Batein🗣️ English



1.Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.

2.No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.

3.When I dream, I dream of you. Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Because, I really love you

4.Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite…

5.Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

6.There are only two times that I want to be with you… Now and Forever.

7.I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day that I find it is the day I’ll stop loving you.

8.I don’t want to lose this feeling. If I could choose a place to die, it would be in your arms.

9.Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.

10.If I know what love is, it is because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment