Cool Status English


Can I borrow a kiss… I promise I’ll give it back.”

I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.

Time is precious waste it wisely.##

IT’S VERY DIFFICULT TO B GREAT. LOSERS PROVE THIS POINT CONTINUOUSLY.

He Is Very Poor Because He Have Only Money..Cool

I FELT LIKE AN ANIMAL, & ANIMALS DON’T KNOW SIN, DO THEY?

YU CAN’T BURN ME.

I DON’T NEED A HAIR STYLIST, MY PILLOW GIVES ME A NEW HAIRSTYLE EVERY MRNG ..

I’M SORRY THAT IM NOT UPDATING MY FACEBOOK STATUS, MY CAT ATE MY MOUSE.

Always smiling, because yur smile is a reason for many others to smile…Smile please…!!

Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don’t have.

BUY MY ALARM CLOCK & YOU WILL SLEEP SOUNDLY.

Your looks don’t make u Beautiful, it’s the person inside who makes you beautiful.

The best dreams happen when eyes are opend,,

In “Success” all depends on the 2nd letter.

Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software…it’s called #Sunday, please fix it !

Try to solve your problem yourself… Don’t Depend on other..!!

After Monday & Tuesday, even calendar says W T F..(Whtsap,Fb,Twitr)

#People with status don’t need status.. #

I’ll hit u so hard even GOOGLE wan’t able to find you

I Wish My Parents Were Like Google. ..They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete…!!

When i was born..DEVIL said..”Oh Shit..!!!! Competition

I’m not failed… my success is just postponed.

We all r born to die don’t feel more special than me,,

The only way to do great work is to love what u do.

Every problem comes with some solution. …..If it doesn’t have any solution, it’s a Girl!

You have to learn the rules of the game. And then u have to play better than anyone else.

Life is like riding a bicycle to keep your balance, u must keep moving.

Math Rule-: If it seems easy, you are doing it wrong.

When I was born. Devil said,”Oh Shit! Competition!!!”

I am not Spiderman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my GF.!

Some people are alive only, because it’s illegal to kill them.!!

Save water & drink beer…cool..

No comments:

Post a Comment